MILAVIA Updates

AirshowStuff

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I SLEPT OVERNIGHT IN THIS AIRPORT "Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport evacuated amid bomb threat "- The Scotsman

I Took a trip to the Netherlands several years ago and upon return as I was about to board the plane for some reason they decided I looked suspicious and took me aside to search me and in so doing they caused me to miss my departure.
I realized later they did that intentionally because they were upset at me because of something that happened earlier at the ticket counter I guess they misperceived me as being an "Arrogant American".

Actually I was there because I have Dutch ancestry and I wanted to study my Heritage and my roots are in the Netherlands and when they saw my name "kok" which is a very common Dutch name. Nonetheless they caused me to miss my flight. they rebooked me on a different airlines and didn't even give me a hotel to stay at for the night so I ended up sleeping on chairs and even the floor for a little while.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/world/amsterdam-s-schiphol-airport-evacuated-amid-bomb-threat-1-4098719

Vk