MILAVIA Updates

AirshowStuff

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

more photos from Miramar Air Show 2014 (part 2 of 4)

l


 “I will show my greatness & my holiness, & I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.”
Ezekiel 38:23


















 In your unfailing love You will lead the people you have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling.”


















 “Worship the LORD in the splendor of His holiness; tremble before Him,  
all the earth.”














 “In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.”





 “I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward.”
















l

"I am the Alpha & the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, & who was, & who is to come, the Almighty."
Revelation 1:8
 












"I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another. ... See, the former things have taken place, & new things I declare; before they spring into being, I tell you of them."
Isaiah 42:8-9



















“I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to His service.”








l

 “This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Administer true justice; show mercy & compassion to one another... .
 


...Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the alien or the poor. In your hearts do not think evil of each other."  










 “…and having disarmed the powers & authorities, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.”






















MIRAMAR AIR SHOW 2014, part 1

MIRAMAR AIR SHOW 2014, part 3

http://we-can-make-this-world-a-better-place.blogspot.com/2014/10/final-photos-from-miramar-air-show-2014.html 

*******************************


 “Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans from the LORD, who do their work in darkness & think, "Who sees us? Who will know?"