MILAVIA Updates

AirshowStuff

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

click for video + BIBLICAL INSPIRATION

  1. Thumbnail 3:52
  1. 3/16/13 BLUE ANGELS, EL CENTRO, CA cmp (begin of angels season)


    “I have set my rainbow in the clouds, & it will be the sign of the covenant between me & the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth & the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me & you & all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life….”
    Genesis 9.13-15



    1. BLUE ANGELS cont, EL CENTRO, MAR 16, 2013 (2)


      “The mountains melted like wax at the presence of the LORD, At the presence of the Lord of the whole earth….”
      Psalms 97:5

       

       
    1. BLUE ANGELS cont, EL CENTRO, MAR 16, 2013


      “In the last days the mountain of the LORD's temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, & all nations will stream to it.”

      Isaiah 2:2

       
    1. INCREDIBLE BLUE ANGELS AT EL CENTRO,MAR 16, 2013 (2)



      “Before the mountains were brought forth or ever You had formed & given birth to the earth & the world, even from everlasting to everlasting You are God. ..”

      Psalms 90:2